• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Telescopic Loader

WILDCAT

G'day boys,

This is a Chinese loader that I am considering to purchase. It is called a AL926FT Telehandler (Telescopic Wheel Loader). It comes with an impressive 3 year warranty and 2 years on the Cummins engine. Has anyone operated one of these machines?
It comes with a GP bucket, a 4 in 1 bucket, a set of pellet forks and a quick hitch.
The way I look at it, this will double as a telehandler. With the boom in it can lift 2.5 tones and with the boom extended it can lift 1.2 tones.

Regards,

WILDCAT

AL926FTPicture1v2-1024x768.jpg AL926FTPicture2-1024x684.jpg AL926FTPicture4-1024x768.jpg AL926FTPicture7-1024x768.jpgAL926FTPicture4-1024x768.jpg AL926FTPicture7-1024x768.jpg

Bls repair

Occupation
Equipment operator,mechanic
What happens when you fill the bucket with 2tons of dirt then have to scope out to reach out to where you need the dirt?:eek:

crane operator

One of the most used features on a telehandler is the ability to tilt the whole machine while carrying a load (lumber, trusses, etc.). This won't do that.

It also looks like a very small lift cylinder.

I don't think the small center pivot frame on the bucket lift, would stand up to any kind of heavy loading of crushed stone out of a pile either.

I could see it being a nice rig for a landscaper/ nursery for loading mulch, and then putting on the forks to load young trees onto a semi trailer.

Most times a multi- use piece of equipment does neither job well- A back hoe is a good example. Not quite as handy digging as a excavator, not quite as good at loading as a real loader. But if you need to both activities and don't need/ want both pieces of equipment, a backhoe is hard to beat, it will do both activities in a single machine, and a backhoe does it really well.

This wouldn't be a good telehandler, and it doesn't look like a very robust loader, but if you need both things, and can live with the trade offs? I guess it depends on your intended use.

I will agree on the "what good is a warranty with no dealer, or the company is gone". Chinese companies are a revolving door. Not that the equipment game hasn't had that before. But it sure isn't a Cat, Deere, or Komatsu.

WILDCAT

Thanks guys for your feedback. The application that I will be using this machine for will be working in a workshop environment to move pellets and to use the telescopic boom as a light jib. On the job site it will be used for breakdowns, such as changing out large heavy tyres.
I appreciate that the machine isn't a Cat, Deere or Komatsu, but neither is it a high price tag.

Thank you, Regards,

WILDCAT

WILDCAT

G'day Hosspuller, You make a very good point regarding warranty. In Australia, we have consumer affairs, when a company states it will provide warranty it must provide full parts and services for the consumer. So for this loader it is 3 years warranty on the machine and on the cummin's engine it is a full two years cummin's backed warranty.

Regards,

WILDCAT

crane operator

I guess 3 years isn't very long for me. I want to know if they have parts for what they built 15 years ago, and will be here 10 years from now.

It sounds like your just doing forklift work with it, I'd get a telehandler forklift.

WILDCAT

G'day crane operator, this machine is more affordable for me than a telehandler, this is why I am looking more seriously at it. The cabin gives you better vision for forkwork and for frontend loader work when loading a tipper.

Regards

WILDCAT

Theweldor

Occupation
The Village Idiot
Deere, Cat and Komatsu are not as good for getting parts as they used to be. It is a gamble but as Wildcat has said it is a better option for him than a telehandler. It is a unique idea, you do have to give them that and it may turn out to be a good investment. Time would tell I guess.

WILDCAT

G'day Theweldor,
Yes I am keeping the cost of my investment down .
I have done my homework and this particular loader is like a meccano sets. I feel I will be able to source parts that are available when I need them in years to come. Thank you for your input.

Regards,

WILDCAT

Hi,Wildcat,
I found your question from google.I knew this AL926FT Telehandler which is made in China,I am also chinese.I keep conservative opinions to this teleshandler .because you can not see the top of full view from cabin when the boom full extended and max height,as well as the loading capacity at the max height was samll.That's very important .
I'd like t receommend our Taian Loader company,we are the first professional telescopic wheeled loader from 0.5ton -4ton.suitable for different working conditions.if you're interested in us ,welcome to visit our website:www.taian-loader.com.cn
Angelia Peng
angelia@taian-loader.com.cn

GEARpump

China's construction machinery industry has become more and more mature, and the quality is getting better and better, not just the low price. To win the market depends on comprehensive strength.