• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

TB 135 Hammer Mode Test Before buying Disc Mulcher Attachment

Heavy Chevy

I am about to embark on a new attachment for my TB 135. I am gonna purchase a Mini Disc Mulcher; however, it has to be operated in the Hammer Mode. I saw the Hammer Mode switch on the front of my machine but have never touched it. I would imagine that if this mode doesn't work correctly, it would mess up my next investment. My TB 135 has a thumb attachment, what would happen if I switch to Hammer Mode with the thumb attachment and operate? Would the thumb only operate in one direction? I just want to make sure that I don't do something wrong and blow a seal or something.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day HC
To make some comment I need to understand how the devices are connected as I understand we have three attchments here the hammer - the mulcher - & the thumb at some point you need to use all of those as individual attachements ?
It is most likely that the mulcher can use the exsisting hammer circuit however I would suggest the following - get a spec sheet from the supplier so we can be sure of the limitations of the attchment, take some photo,s of the tube lines so we can see this end how those meet the equipment please PM those to me.
If you know what controls the hammer lines please say it can be made in different ways.
In this way can maybe help you establish the best way to go.
Kind regards
Uffex

Heavy Chevy

Good day HC
To make some comment I need to understand how the devices are connected as I understand we have three attchments here the hammer - the mulcher - & the thumb at some point you need to use all of those as individual attachements ?
It is most likely that the mulcher can use the exsisting hammer circuit however I would suggest the following - get a spec sheet from the supplier so we can be sure of the limitations of the attchment, take some photo,s of the tube lines so we can see this end how those meet the equipment please PM those to me.
If you know what controls the hammer lines please say it can be made in different ways.
In this way can maybe help you establish the best way to go.
Kind regards
Uffex
Hello Uffex,
Sorry for the long delay in responding;however, I think Iive got it figured out now....the company tech that I bought the equipment from explained it to me and now I'm just waiting to pick up my new hydraulic hoses and hook up to test it out. thx again!

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day HC
Thanks for coming back good you are out of trouble
KR
Uffex