• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TL26-2 manuals?

Vinito

Hi folks. I just picked up a Takeuchi TL26 today and the first step is to button up a few minor problems, but it's a mid 90's vintage so there will be a fair bit of rebuilding things I get to do on it over the next several months.

Having the service manuals for it would help a ton, and any other available manuals would be helpful too. Anybody have a link to these? I would sure appreciate it.

I've had an ASV PT30 for the past few years and it's been very handy way more than I even expected. But often enough it's mini size has hit the ceiling so this more full-sized TL26 should prove to be nice to have around.