• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TL230-2 won’t start

Simon C

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Not asking is the stupid question. They hide stuff all over machines. I think Shblack will answer soon with location. I would say close to fuse panel or in engine compartment, but I dont own one so who knows.
Simon C

Shblack

Thats generally my problem, I see parts on the wiring diagram, can’t find them on the machine. Down by the battery there are 3 fuses, each covered by a tan plastic cover. The fuses are mounted on a metal plate, the SF relay is behind the plate. Here is a photo, I had to replace one of the fuses (40A for the AC) due to the holder burning up. Spliced in a new fuse holder, didn’t want to replace the wire harness. You can measure from the rear of the SF relay socket to ground.

1703463332984.jpeg