• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TL130 with H-Pattern Control - how can i convert back to ISO pattern??

sepulchral

Please help! i hate this h-pattern control on my tl130. I see that this was a field service kit that was purchased and installed on the machine. does anyone know how i can reverse the BS or where to start?

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
H pattern is the way gawd himself wanted a machine to be run. :D

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
skid steers are not like excavators, it is more than just swapping hoses

skata

skid steers are not like excavators, it is more than just swapping hoses
but the takeuchi machines are hydraulic over hydraulic controls like excavators. i vaguely remember a kit being offered to switch the control pattern.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
I am sure there is a kit. Most pilot machines have or had one, but it is more than just swapping hoses around. It can be done with the kit, but just making the point its not like a pattern changer on an excavator. Taki does offer a pattern changer on the newest machines, but making all flows and psi the same across the drive and loader functions doesn't give the same performance as a dedicated pattern machines. Komatsu offered the same thing years ago when they were in the SSL market and as of a couple years had it under patent still. Even though its solution wasn't great either.

Mark13

I switched my TL230 from H pattern back to ISO about 5yrs ago when I bought it. I had to switch left hand consoles, take out some spacers, and I believe it was 4 lines got moved around and 2 hyd line extensions were removed. My local dealer gave me the instructions and a used console and in a few hours I had it back to ISO.