• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TL10 Kubota V3800CR Turbo

apetad

Occupation
Compact Construction Equipment Sales
Error code SPN3701 FMI:16 "PM (particulate matter) accumulation error level 4"
Cannot perform stationary regen by pressing and holding rocker to the right side position and holding intervals from 10 to 90 seconds.
Is there a way to force this regen without hooking up to Takeuchi computer?
Kubota will not assist due to competitive machine, even though it uses THEIR engine!!!

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
I don't know the answer, for sure, but I would bet you have to force the regen through the laptop. If i could change one thing about Taki it be would their use of Kubota engines. The Taki dealer here has a TL12V2 that they could never get running. Brought out Taki corp mechanics and it wont run. I wish they would have continued to use Yanmar engines, not sure what the reasons for using Kubota are but they are using them in the new excavators as well now. It causes me concern about buying them now.

Txhayseed

If you cant force regen with the switch then you are past the point of no return and will need to have software to force the regen. First off though what is your engine temp when you try to start the regen ? Are you derated to prevent the engine from getting up to proper temp to perform a regen ? To do a force regen you need to temp well up into operating range. If you cant You need to call another dealer. Kubota is kubota is Kubota. Some dealers simple put you off because they want to service what they sell. But if you got Kubota involved through customer service it might get them going unless you got a takeuchi dealer in your area.... Its just the way it is now.