• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TB230 SLOW FINAL DRIVE MOTOR

TO 230 EXCAVATOR

Hello everyone. I am new here and looking for some guidance. I have a 2016 Takeuchi TBA 30 excavator. It's in great condition except the the left side final drive motor is slower than the right side. It drives but is noticeable. I am wondering if the issue is the drive pump motor or the control valve or maybe even a relief valve. Can pressure tests be done to determine which part is faulty? If someone can steer me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

TO 230 EXCAVATOR

Hello guys. I am trying to locate the service manual for a Takeuchi TB230.I have a slow final drive motor a would like to diagnose and change drive motor if necessary. Thanks

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums.

Posting the same question in multiple threads can create confusion. I've deleted the one, and merged the other two here, and edited the title to add some detail. Hopefully somebody will be able to help.

nicky 68a

Out of curiosity,is it the original final drive on it since you’ve owned it,or has it been replaced?

Tri Cons

Hi
Have you checked the basics 1st like does it have any oil in it if so is the oil contaminated or clean ?
also when previously diagnosing a drive motor problem i have swapped the pipes over from the opposite motor to see if the problem remains or moves to the other motor