• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TB135 - Need to know what this light means

Joxer

Hi All,

I found this forum and it seems like the best place to look for an answer to my query.
I borrowed a Takeuchi TB135 from a friend for the weekend for some light work, but the light highlighted by the red box in the picture below is staying constantly green when the machine is in operation. Could someone tell me what it means?

Joxercore

Thanks,
Joxer.

cps

Occupation
plant mechanic
Hi there joxer, i think it is an auto idle light, if there is one fitted!

Joxer

So far so good :)
Is this 'auto idle' something I might have turned on myself (not that I did it on purpose)?
EDIT: I should add that I don't think this light was staying on earlier in the weekend. I just noticed it on Sunday evening.

I can't find an online manual for this model without having to pay for it.
Thanks for the responses so far.

Joxer.

cps

Occupation
plant mechanic
The Auto Ilde is when the trottle revs down on its own automaticly, not sure if this machine has it but im almost sure thats the light is for!

GCC

Occupation
Excavation
on my hitachi ex300lc-3 it means auto idle it only comes on when it in that mode when you hit the joy stick it go off and returnes to set rpm if you let off your joy stick for 3-5 seconds it should rev down to idle or just above it.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Joxer This the decel light .This lamp lights when decel.switch pressed, the engine speed decreases.Press the switch on the right operating lever
to lower the engine speed to low idling.
Press the switch again to return to the engine
speed set with the throttle lever.
Supplement: The one-touch decelerator is
a device for lowering the engine speed and
reducing fuel consumption when little engine
output is required, for example when the
operating and travel levers are in neutral.
If you need a operator or parts manual I email you one for free.

Last edited: