• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TB 035 hydraulic filter ?

illinoisboy

Occupation
contractor
Does anyone have a TB 035 mini? I just bought one and can not find a part number for the hydraulic filter. I tried online and the old filter has no number left on it. Need the number in a Napa filter or baldwin. THanks!

ratnickwi

Off topic, but i have a 035 also and about a 1 1/2 hrs of run time my temp gauge is in the red and the unit will shut off by itself.. Anyone have issues like this. the radiator is clear.. I was thinking of changing the coolant..

ratnickwi

hoses good..water pump spinning..if the stat was bad it would get hot faster, right?

Dwan Hall

Occupation
Self Employed
if it is stuck closed it will get hot and not cool down. If it is stuck open it will take a long time to warm up.
if it is your thermostat then it is stuck closed.

Jlillie2

Occupation
Media services
You can always pull the thermostat out and see how it runs (just for testing) if it starts running cooler, then find a replacement, if not put it back in, and keep looking.

caper

Hi there, I have a 2001 T25 Thomas, are parts interchangable with the Taks?? I'm having trouble finding parts (namely lower rollers) for the Thomas. Thanks, FMK