• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

T770 tilt circuit drift

1466IH

Hello guys. I know it has been a while since I have been active here but have a bobcat t770 in the shop now that is giving me a fit. It is an AN8T11967 ser# and can not figure out this drift issue. Unhooked cylinders and put a gauge on the line and pressure bleeds off instantly as soon as you move the pedal back to neutral. The interlock solenoid would not engage on the tilt cyl spool when customer dropped it off. Pulled solenoid and found tip broken off from someone jamming the pedal with lock engaged. Replaced solenoid even though I didn't expect it to solve the drifting. Removed lines and tested pressure directly at control valve so I could eliminate the bucket leveling valve and still same issue. Removed checked/cleaned check valve. Swapped out complete control valve for another and still same issue. Lift and aux circuits are fine but the tilt will not hold. I wouldn't think I would have 2 bad valves in a row but I know it's possible. Just want to know if there is anything else I can check before I buy a new valve