• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

t250 aux hydraulics

nwngunner

I have a t250 and I just purchased a jenkins post auger for it. Today i hooked it up, and I am having an issue. When i put the machine in to full flow and give it a direction it worked for a moment. Now the auger will keep spinning in one direction. Even when i shut down and release all the pressure, start back up with out even turning on the aux it will keep spinning counter clockwise. I think i have an issue with the solenoid. The problem is, i do not know which ones they are.
I also find it weird that it will keep spinning when the aux function is not turned on. Is there another solenoid to just turn on the aux, or it just he left and right that get energized?

nwngunner

Went out and tired to run it again, this time i am getting code 12-22 and 12-23. Only happens when I try to control it with it spinning on its own. Sounds like that would be the joystick going back how ever it didnt do it at first. I think it is a symptom of the initial problem.

nwngunner

I was able to get it working, I removed and switched the stems and it is working now. I very rarely ever used the aux and evidently from not being used they were just sticking. I am still getting a random 12-22 and 12-23 code but its intermittent. I suspect as i use it the problem will go away as i keep using the button, or i can just put it on max flow and not worry about the pwm.