• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

T190 Hydraulic Leak- Unknown Source

Philosaw

Hi, I have an older non-joystick, foot controlled T190. It has slowly developed a hydraulic leak that I've sort of ignored until now when it's gotten too bad to dismiss. I started by cleaning the undercab and then ran it for a few minutes with the cab up and a flashlight in hand but had no luck seeing anything. I left it until the next day when there was about a quart of fluid under the machine, so I pulled it out of the shop and spent a good hour hot water washing the under-cab until it was as clean as one of these things can be. I then pulled it back in the shop and again ran it without seeing a source though this time I could see the oil coming out of the inspection hole under the hydraulic tank. I looked all around the tank with a light and a mirror and couldn't see anything. Does anyone have any ideas? It looks like pulling the tank would take the removal of about everything...Yikes! Thanks