• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

SVL75

Tags

I hate to say this, and I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but I think you'd be better off to trade it in and buy something with high flow. I don't even think the 75s were available with high flow when they first came out, not sure if they change that or not…

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
It has been a long time since you could add high flow to a low flow machine of any OEM. The second point I would make is that the 75 hp machines don't make great high flow machines for high demand applications. This is especially true if your multifunctioning while running the high flow attachment. What your doing with it, and what your expectations are has a lot to do with how happy you would be with these machines in this application. I would find a new one to demo (regardless of color) and make sure that your happy with the performance before getting into one.