• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

svl 95 14 pin plug

gwhammy

I've got a tree shear that will rotate if I can hook it up to my machine. I see skid steer solutions has them but they seem a little high. Is this a standard plug they have put on these machines or are they special to equipment. If standard they should be available threw electric supply houses I would think.

gwhammy

I think I found the answer, they aren't available except threw a few dealers. I guess i won't be a tight ass on this.

heymccall

It's the duetsch HD30 series. The one below doesn't have the cord grip. And, you have buy the pins separately.
The genuine crimper is over $400. I use a 4 tooth crimper avaliable for around $60.
Screenshot_20220128-125438_Chrome.jpg

Tags

If you don't have the electric option it's probably way easier to buy the harness and the plug from Kubota because it will plug right in and you'll be good to go.

heymccall

On my kubotas, I use just a 7 pin trailer plug. After all, mine only have two buttons for electric beyond.
The wiring from the buttons exists in the chassis, just not on the boom (unless you got the full option).

Tags

On my kubotas, I use just a 7 pin trailer plug. After all, mine only have two buttons for electric beyond.
The wiring from the buttons exists in the chassis, just not on the boom (unless you got the full option).

That's a good idea right there.

gwhammy

I have the plug, can't cut it as it's traded waiting on a new machine. A trailer plug seems like a good idea with no more pins than they are using.