• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Sukut's 5110B

Kenny R

I was able to capture a few shots of Sukut's Caterpillar 5110B in action the other day and thought some of you might like to see a few of the pics so here ya go hope you enjoy! (the rest can be seen on my website http://www.socalearthmovers.com)
Ken

Attachments

• DSC08988-1.jpg
    DSC08988-1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 830
  • DSC09183-1.jpg
    DSC09183-1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 764
  • DSC09222-1.jpg
    DSC09222-1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 691

RollOver Pete

Occupation
Operating Engineer/mechanic
What job is that Kenny?
I start Monday in Oxnard for Sukit.
I'm taking a 325 with a breaker and thumb.
:cool2

Kenny R

That job is over in riverside off the 91 near the 15... Thats awesome you'll be working with them make sure to take some good pics I love your "current project" post you got some great shots that 245 must be a blast to operate, or will be a blast to operate next month! Those transport pics are great I love those 9 axle trailers... If you'd ever like me to add some of your photos to my website drop me an email ([email protected]) because you take insane shots and I'd love to be able add them, I've gotton a few from another fellow over at Ecco, the more the better:cool2 Anyways have fun with the 325 and don't get shakin' up to much with that breaker:dizzy

JimBruce42

Occupation
operator
Very cool photos Ken:notworthy

I have some questions for you, but I'll shoot you a pm about your photos.

RollOver Pete

Occupation
Operating Engineer/mechanic
No....
I live in Indio.
But due to the nature of my job, I kinda get around.:rolleyes:
I'll leave here about 1:30 am to give myself enough time to get lost, get food and get there.
:cool2