• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Stuck valve on mini bobcat excavator

Billy Doug

Hey how is everyone doing? I’m new to the this forum. I’m seeking any information that i can receive from the experts or someone that is familiar with a 2017 bobcat mini excavator. I have a stuck valve and I’m not sure witch one it is. The valve that is stuck is the bucket curl valve. Thank you all in advance and I hope each and everyone has a safe and happy thanksgiving.

Mbar

It’s pretty straight forward. Follow the lines from the cylinder to the control valve. The small lines are the pilot lines come if from the joystick. Remove metal spring clip and remove pilot line and see it that is constant pressure. Remove spool in valve and check for debris. Install the way it came out.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
This may help
Kind Regards
Uffex

Attachments

• H2 Diagnose main valve fault.pdf(1).pdf
    547.3 KB · Views: 18