• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Stinger TC-70

Stultzwelding

I recently purchased a 76 ford c800 with a Stinger TC-70 on it. My first question is, is there anywhere to find a service manual for these? I searched around and didn’t have much luck. There’s some servicing I would like to do to it and before tearing into it I would like to have some direction. Also is there relief valves on these? I tried lifting the front end of a farmall 400 off the ground and when I got it just under load the hydraulic system made a slight clunk and then wouldn’t lift any higher. Seems like it should lift more than that, I guess I won’t have to worry about laying it over haha. A06F1B30-AB93-4F7D-BF14-D7F6BFA8081B.jpeg

John Griffin

I recently purchased a 76 ford c800 with a Stinger TC-70 on it. My first question is, is there anywhere to find a service manual for these? I searched around and didn’t have much luck. There’s some servicing I would like to do to it and before tearing into it I would like to have some direction. Also is there relief valves on these? I tried lifting the front end of a farmall 400 off the ground and when I got it just under load the hydraulic system made a slight clunk and then wouldn’t lift any higher. Seems like it should lift more than that, I guess I won’t have to worry about laying it over haha. View attachment 284189
Should probably check pump pressure. Might be worn out.

Should probably check pump pressure. Might be worn out.
Hey send me a message I'll walk you through it. If it won't pick you need to Reave up to the block with multiple parts of line. If you can't get level them it's a bit of a hassle n I can walk you through it. Service is easy too just find anything that moves n grease it