• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Starting a new business

Hi,
I'm from Toronto. I'm planning to start a construction business. Can I get some suggestions? I'm new to this. I hope to start it in April. How is the registration done? Any idea?
I was searching for the licensing of a new business. My friends recommended that it would be good if I start it now. Any experienced people here? Is it difficult to get the registration and licensing done in one month?
One of my friends who is an engineer suggested me master business license registration Ontario will be a help in this. Has anyone used this? Kindly share your experience. Or else, if you can suggest me another option, it is also fine. Hope to get an expert advice.
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks in advance