• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Stanadyne dbg repair manual.

Bryan5238

Guys I’m trying to find a repair manual for a stanadyne pump. It is off a case 580b the model is DBGFCC431

stinky64

Occupation
big truck wrench/fixer of things
I got one off the ebay, it's the IH blue ribbon service manual GSS-1271-C. Cost $1.50 in November 1965, think it cost me $12 in 2017.

Bryan5238

Nice! Well I ended up watching multiple YouTube videos and I have a parts diagram. It’s back together. Seems to be working haven’t put diesel in it yet though. We will see. I might go ahead and order a manual just to have on the shelf.

Bryan5238

Shafts are moving correctly. able to turn it. Gonna test it out later. See if it is gonna work later. I don’t know if it’s going to work yet or not