• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Stabilizer Lock-Out Valve Shooting Fluid - See Pic

customfab

Have a Terex 760B and my stabilizer valve is shooting out fluid. I believe it is actually a stabilizer lock-out valve. There is a small 1/8" hole which may serve as an emergery overpressure maybe? Appears it is missing an insert consider my opposite valve does not have an open hole. Whatever was there, is now missing, and fluid is blasting out when I try to actuate the stabilizer into the UP position.

I accidently hit my stablizer arm about 1/2 down with my backhoe bucket so certainly created a brief overpressure situation.

Anyway, I was hoping someone might know more about this failure. See RED circle.

Can the valve be fixed? Or must I replace entirely? Valve Terex.jpg

Blueboy

Occupation
Machinist. God bless America ! ! !
The other side doesn't have a hole, or there is a hole with something in it?
I would either plug it or find another part thats missing.
But I have not come across this kind before.