• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Spring Flood 2010

biggrader

Occupation
Owner/Operator
Some where under all that water is a road that needs blading:Banghead
The last one is some damage after the water is gone

Attachments

• 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 282
  • 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 283
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 287

245dlc

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Is that in Minnesota or North Dakota? I live in Winnipeg all that water is suppose to be heading north here. I'm still surprised after the flood of '97 more hasn't been done to protect people outside the city here from flooding. I still find it even more amazing that government officials still let people build homes with walk out basements on the Red River. lol I hope you guys make it through alright.

biggrader

Occupation
Owner/Operator
all of the pictures are in Mn. The first pic of water over the road is in Halstad. The trees on the left are on the edge of the Red River. The flooding should not be as bad as last yr. The Red River in Fargo is supposed to crest tomorrow.