• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Spreader trucks (this post is only for spreder truck pro's no othe r advise needed)

crane operator

I want in on this gold scheme, it sounds like a great use of the spreader trucks. I'm thinking they've overlooked the gold that should be filtered down to the swamps, so I'm looking at a long reach for swamp work. I've found my excavator, its priced right. I've also got some advice on getting it pulled out and fixed from a different online forum, but I'd appreciate a little more advice.

Of course I'm not going to listen to any of the advise, because I know it will be easy to get out. And it should be no problem to fix it.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/617574942424908

https://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=452624

JD long reach.jpg JD long reach2.jpg

Tags

Maybe I'll have the "new" 349 trucked over to where your "new" machine is to help you pull it out. Once we get it out, a quick check of fluids and you should be good to run. Mitch should probably start getting that spreader truck ready.... and I take offense to the term "scheme"....I would rather refer to it as a "no brainer" or a "can't lose" situation.....especially since I'm headed your way to get that new-to-you machine out....

mitch504

Shoot, you don't need that 349. Look at the tires on those spreader trucks you bought! I bet those things will pull it right out! If you have trouble, there's a guy on the garage board who admits he's never touched a track hoe, but he says he can have it out by lunch.

If that won't do it, I'll bring my new h-3 over and just lift it straight out and set it upright.

AzIron

If you are going to find gold and use a spreader sluice I dont think a 349 is going to cut better a 375 or 390 you know more efficient cost per yard I hear CT is real easy on with wide roads and cheap permits

With a 390 cm cam rent it in the winter cause you know its more efficient for for land clearing that makes it like a triple or quadruple win

I think you over looking your water pump the irrigation district just upgraded there lift pump the one they took out will be real cheap bearings just need wd40 it pumps 18 cfs cant go wrong with to much water and gold