• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

south carolina work ?

catd8t

Occupation
bulldozer excuvator operator
im looking to move in the mytle beach area and i wanted to know if their was much work in that part and if so is it union cause i would like to join but if its not strong then im not sure and can anyone get me a job their and or some contacts lol thanks guys and (women?)

wrenchbender

catd8t, sorry for the late reply but there is always some heavy equipment work going on in that area. And with the recent fires I'm sure that has boosted the need for operators and equipment alike.

Don't think there will be much in the way of union jobs, although I could be wrong about that.

dieselnut

Banned
Occupation
Site Prep and Grading
There are many parts on myrtle beach and surrounding areas that are just beginning to be developed and as wernchbender said the fire will add a need for work. If I were you I would try to make a trip down here and talk with some workers if you can. You never know what you may be able to get out of them.