• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

source for buckets

Bootguy

Does anyone know where i can get a ditch cleaning bucket for a cat 301.5? Cat has a 32" bucket for $500, are there any after market suppliers?

dumpchuck

Occupation
heavy equipment mechanic
Not sure about aftermarket, but lately there have been some good deals on Iron Planet. They have online auctions just about every Thursday. If you set up a profile you can add what ever you're looking for to a want or "needs" list. When something comes up that matches your needs, they will send you an e-mail proir to the auction.

captain charlie

Occupation
Home Trade Mstr
I have a Hitachi ex 50 urg machine.I'd like to get a smaller bucket for trenching. Anybody know which other machines are interchangeable with the Hitachi.

thebig450es

I have 3 case backhoes and many buckets, thats why i had a welder make the connection for case buckets on my PC50.

NWH

U S A attachments. We have bought buckets for a cat 307,Hitachi ZX27
and a Case 9010B. Great quality and good prices.