• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Some old TD-14 pics

BDFT

Converting some old slides to jpeg's and came across these. My father on his TD-14 in the early 60's. All taken in north central BC.
TD14  (3).jpg
TD14 (4).jpg
TD14(1).jpg
TD14 (2).jpg
Imagine crossing a creek in a dozer with a small child onboard today. It would be a race between Social Services and Environment to see who arrested you first.

drivadesl

Occupation
Engineer
Nice looking machine and truck. Is that you and your dad in the dozer? You must have some great memories.

Can't imagine working outdoors in scenery like that, I'm mostly a desk jockey.....

BDFT

Nice looking machine and truck. Is that you and your dad in the dozer? You must have some great memories.

Can't imagine working outdoors in scenery like that, I'm mostly a desk jockey.....

Not sure if its me or my brother but i spent a lot of time as a kid riding on jump seats and hydraulic tanks, perched on fenders etc. As for the scenery, after a while its just another damn mountain to get a road over or another damn creek to cross. Still nice country to work in though.