• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Some of Wingnuts equipment

wingnut

Occupation
owner of a small sand gravel backhoe and dozer ser
OOPS, I made a mistake . Oh well , at least its some old iron ... Anyway, this is a shot of my JCB 1400B being tested out on the trailer today . I just rebuilt the lower end not to long ago and brought the JCB back to life . Looks kinda ruff but it does a great job and I was just seeing how it was gonna set up on the trailer before I took it out on a job wed. I am hoping this summer I will have the C-60 , the tri-axel trailer , and the backhoe have some paint thrown on them ! Sorry that my stuff is not so easy on the eyes , but , Ive gotta crawl before I can walk .

Thanks , Wingnut

SCOOPIT22

Occupation
Make Money
Sweet

OOPS, I made a mistake . Oh well , at least its some old iron ... Anyway, this is a shot of my JCB 1400B being tested out on the trailer today . I just rebuilt the lower end not to long ago and brought the JCB back to life . Looks kinda ruff but it does a great job and I was just seeing how it was gonna set up on the trailer before I took it out on a job wed. I am hoping this summer I will have the C-60 , the tri-axel trailer , and the backhoe have some paint thrown on them ! Sorry that my stuff is not so easy on the eyes , but , Ive gotta crawl before I can walk .

Thanks , Wingnut

:cool2:cool2 She looks good on the trailer, I like the Volvo Scheme w/ the paint. I woul dbe proud to pull up with that baby. Wed. will be a day to put some ca$h in your pocket as long as your not working for a dead beat :D

wingnut

Occupation
YEA, I had to do something about the old rust/yellow on the arms , and the hoe on the back . Looked like crudd before and I thought that the volvo black would help the apperiance (sp?) of it . Shooda seen it before . Thanks , Wingnut

wingnut

Occupation
Here is some more old iron to look at . This is my 49 chevy6100 winch truck larrys pics 012.jpg I was using it uptil the bottom of the scrap market fell out. Pour some go-go juice down its throat and she will fire up and its ready for work . This is the oldest piece of equipment that I have . And I have the original title to her.

wingnut

Occupation
Heres a couple fer ya . Ill get some shots of the interior and get them in here tonight .

larrys pics 014.jpg

Attachments

• larrys pics 018.jpg
    larrys pics 018.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 426

King of Obsolete

Occupation
marketing my life style
how bad did scrap prices fall, i took in 1773 pounds of heavy cat scrap and got $8.20 which was not enough for a case of beer, LOL

couple pictures of the winch please.

thansk
KoO
Published Author

wingnut

Occupation
Hi KoO , I was in the hood of the scap place last week and got a price list .
car bodies droped from $11.00 to 3.25
long iron droped from $12.00 to 3.00
short iron from $14.00 to 4.00
copper 1 clean from $ 3.85 to 1.20
copper 2 clean ? to 1.10
alum cans from $ .85 to .40
rads from $ 1.85(?) to .60

Shure did shut me down for a while as for as selling... I was buying for a while , now I just haul to clean up and stock pile it till things pick back up . in the last month its gone up a little but still not worth selling ...... , Wingnut

King of Obsolete

Occupation
marketing my life style
yes we got hit hard in august when everything fell big time on the stock market. there is no work up here because no one is drilling or exporing for new minerials.

thansk
KoO
Published Author