• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

some of my works.

hammerman

Occupation
excavator operator
All my pictures are bigger than required size, I will try to get some programme to resize the pics.Thank you stock for your link.

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Paint.net

I use paint .net you can download it for free here and it is freeware........................................

hammerman

Occupation
excavator operator
I hope all is well now

here it is my first work in the forum,some of my works...

Attachments

• 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2,083
  • Imagen028(1).jpg
    Imagen028(1).jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 2,077
  • Imagen011.jpg
    Imagen011.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 2,065
  • 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 2,064
  • Imagen014.jpg
    Imagen014.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 2,045

stock

Occupation
Delighted you worked it out Hammerman now plenty more of them please.........................excellent drain work by the way..............................

hammerman

Occupation
excavator operator
5 pics more...

I don´t know what writing

Attachments

• 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2,010
  • 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 2,014
  • SDC10142.JPG
    SDC10142.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 2,007
  • Imagen003.jpg
    Imagen003.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 2,001
  • Imagen008.jpg
    Imagen008.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 2,006

hammerman

Occupation
excavator operator

Attachments

• 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,977
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,993
  • 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 1,977
  • 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,974
  • Imagen031.jpg
    Imagen031.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,987

RonG

Charter Member
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
Finally........we get to see that bucket!!LOL.
That bucket is worth its weight in gold.What a beautiful job it does.The operator is good too,don't take anything away from him but any operator viewing those pics of that trench has got to admire the results,it is very pleasing to look at.Thanks for posting for all of us to envy:).Ron G

hammerman

Occupation
excavator operator
the bucket was made specifically for that work,I was in renting for this company,really it was very difficult to do it, above all when you are usually working with other kind of buckets, the first days I did many mistakes but when you are working 1 week I have made easily more than 100 meters per day without mistakes,the sharp bends was the most difficult, and how all you know the contractors doesn´t want spend much concrete...sorry my english, I hope improve in this forum.

stock

Occupation
the bucket was made specifically for that work,I was in renting for this company,really it was very difficult to do it, above all when you are usually working with other kind of buckets, the first days I did many mistakes but when you are working 1 week I have made easily more than 100 meters per day without mistakes,the sharp bends was the most difficult, and how all you know the contractors doesn´t want spend much concrete...sorry my english, I hope improve in this forum.

you're playing a blinder there Hammerman keep it up............

stock

Occupation
Hammerman I have been playing in the mud for more years than I care to remember,from mass excavation to one off house footings.I have operated 180 excavators and 360 from 1.5t to 70t, basically over my career I have operated most items of plant used in construction. Went in to construction management while we had a construction industry...................

hammerman

Occupation
excavator operator
All is well Stock, I don´t need to know about your careers, it only was about the meaning of that word. About your last post...mud...what a lovely word, I miss you hehehehe

stock

Occupation
All is well Stock, I don´t need to know about your careers, it only was about the meaning of that word. About your last post...mud...what a lovely word, I miss you hehehehe

Muckshifter is what I consider myself and that is what I was describing in my previous post, no harm done there.