• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Some Manitou Pics in action - or stuck

Framer

Some pics taken over the days - Jibs make Life easy

Actually got out of the mud on that one without help

:canada:

Attachments

• P1020527.jpg
    P1020527.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 2,664
  • P1020881.jpg
    P1020881.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,301
  • P1020877.jpg
    P1020877.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,255

Speedpup

Occupation
President and all else that needs done!
could you push out with boom to get out of mud?:eek:

We need more pictures here of machines!

Framer

Had to push.

That time I had to push. Sometimes its just a matter of re adjusting you're boom. Up, down, forward, tilting corrector. The only time I've got her stuck is when I tried to drive thru a massive snow drift and it got up to the undercarriage. As for the snow; it's easier for you're body to work in the cold than it is in the heat. I'll take 20f and sunny over 90 f and humid 12 days a week. And the other good part of snow is that during the winter you're machine doesn't tear up the ground, and no mud ever gets on you're feet and dragged into the work area.:canada

barklee

Is that a 10,000 machine? Any trouble retracting the boom? Nice lookin machine.

Speedpup

Occupation
President and all else that needs done!
That time I had to push. Sometimes its just a matter of re adjusting you're boom. Up, down, forward, tilting corrector. The only time I've got her stuck is when I tried to drive thru a massive snow drift and it got up to the undercarriage. As for the snow; it's easier for you're body to work in the cold than it is in the heat. I'll take 20f and sunny over 90 f and humid 12 days a week. And the other good part of snow is that during the winter you're machine doesn't tear up the ground, and no mud ever gets on you're feet and dragged into the work area.:canada

I'll take 90 some shade and a cool drink over 20F:drinkup

I was surprised when I first got a Lull that is was not that great in the snow even with new tires.

Framer

Is that a 10,000 machine? Any trouble retracting the boom? Nice lookin machine.
Never a problem retracting the boom. Had some problems with the third boom section working erratically. Think it's electronics though. Don't use the third boom section very often. The boom is different than most. There is no chain to speak of and the first boom goes out before the second boom goes out. Both are pushed by a hydraulic cylinder of diminishing size. The third boom is on a separate switch and won't deploy without pressure on the stabilizer. Reliable so far up to 1500 hrs had a joystick switch go, and the starter, and a problem with one hose. Had a computer problem at the start which was fixed under warranty, didn't screw me cause there was another machine on the site.

Framer

What not to try to lift with forklift.

Forklift really makes it easy to set up though:canada

Attachments

• P1020857.jpg
    P1020857.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 906
  • P1020855.jpg
    P1020855.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 905