• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Slowstep

slowstep

Occupation
retired insurance agent, went physical work
I'm a New Comer to the forum. Texas born with a little time in Oklahoma and Colo. Been tinkering with skidsteers and Backhoes and misc . equipment. Sold my new Holland steer ,and picked up a Bobcat T-190. Need a little knowledge on the Bobcat its a different breed. I am 69 and steel trying to learn. In reading thru the forum seems all you guys really try to help each other work out their problems with their equipment.Certainly glad I found your site.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums slowstep!:drinkup Glad to have ya!

We have some very knowledgeable Bobcat mechanics on the Forum. Bobcat is a different breed, pun intended, and you will more than likely need some advice as you start to work your machine. The definition of a love/hate relationship in the dictionary should be my 20+ years experience running Bobcat equipment.:rolleyes: Just today I stopped by the dealer looking at the T650's as my T250 is getting tired.:cool2

I probably should have my head examined, just ask the long term'ers here.:tong

slowstep

Occupation
retired insurance agent, went physical work
Thanks Cm1995, for a good down home welcome, hope I can get some advice and contribute to the forum , especially at a time when people just don't seem to have much time to help others, your surely a refreshment for your acknowledging. Hope to share info with you. Thanks again. slowstep

Gooseidi

Occupation
Union Electrician, Local 351 IBEW / owner of Cut '
Welcome Slowstep. The HEF seems to be a really down to earth site. Good luck with your Bobcats.