• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Skyjack 3220 No Function At All

TylerB992

I have a Skyjack 3220 that has no functions working. All it does is beep but it won’t move forward, or backwards and doesn’t go up or down. I have confirmed the batteries are good. Each battery is 6.3V and in total it measures around 25-26V.

What I did notice, is the contactor to turn on the motor is only getting 18V so the contactor won’t close.

Any ideas why it’s only getting 18v? What should I be looking for?

Txhayseed

Sky jacks are a wiring nightmare. Relays, diodes, horrible wiring connections crammed into a plastic terminal strip. Corrosion from top to bottom..... That being said does the ground controls work at all ?? If the ground controls work but the platform box does not the problem most likely lays in the quick disconnect connector at the box or the box disconnect under the machine. The corrode horribly are wires just rot away.. Let me me know if you got ground controls first then we can go from there.