• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Sky track B8400, need help

TVA

Hi guys.

Does anyone can help me with manual or at least steering/brake manifold diagram for old Skytrack B8400?

I can’t find anything on these pre JLG models, and already getting lost in the numerous versions of the newer circuits.

Steering sometimes getting heavy, operator can’t remember after what combination of movement it does that. Something about driving, steering and trying to correct the fork tilt at the same time. I don’t see steering priority valve in the system, the pumps discharge line goes straight to the manifold with one solenoid valve and two cartridge valves. I think those sequence and pressure reducing valve for the brakes.

Attachments

• IMG_0296.jpeg
    IMG_0296.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
Last edited: