• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Skidders- Tracks ot Tires, Lines or Grapples- Lets see what you've got!

maxey6

Here's an FMC 220CA with a Esco grapple in North Idaho. Been sittin' on the highway for sale for the last 10 years. lol

Attachments

• P1000671C.jpg
    P1000671C.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 10,094

maxey6

This guy had 5 of these machines on a fire in Montana. Yah baby, those are flames on the hood and sides of the skidder. lol

Attachments

• Firefighter.jpg
    Firefighter.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 9,008

maxey6

I mean how lazy can you get with a water cannon? lol You drive down the road and shoot water. So easy even a chick can do it.

Attachments

• Soft track 2C.jpg
    Soft track 2C.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 9,001

Contract Logger

Occupation
Equipment Broker
Those are the coolest looking FMC's I've ever seen. Is he from your area? I havent seen these rigs before, ever. There was an outfit in Estacada Oregon who used to convert them to fire tanks, but not as neat as these with the lights, etc.

maxey6

Skidgines are pretty popular around here for fighting fires. Not sure what make this machine is, but thought you might need a break from the FMC's lol

Attachments

• Skidgine on a fire.jpg
    Skidgine on a fire.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 5,414

maxey6

Yep, the guy is from the Yaak River in Montana. He has 5 machines all on call during the summer with the Forest Circus on the westcoast. He's got 'em in California, Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. I'll post a pic of their transportation.

Contract Logger

Occupation
Equipment Broker
Yep, the guy is from the Yaak River in Montana. He has 5 machines all on call during the summer with the Forest Circus on the westcoast. He's got 'em in California, Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. I'll post a pic of their transportation.

Those things are really neat. I gotta hit the sack- got a 5:30 breakfast :drinkupmeeting.....

maxey6

He actually has a real nice truck and lowboy that he long hauls with. I'll see if I can dig up some pics. Otherwise here's some cheap transportation!

Attachments

• Transporting FMC C.jpg
    Transporting FMC C.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 5,412

maxey6

I told you FMC's were so easy a chick could drive one. Well here she is. I think her name is Angela. First one she's drivin' down the road. Second one is a much closer shot just for the heck of it. lol

Attachments

• Girl driving FMC.jpg
    Girl driving FMC.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 5,323