• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

sk120

cooberb78

Occupation
automotive technician
-can anyone out there please help me. i have an sk120 lp05248. i was having right side tracking problems and after testing and exploring i found in the two bypass valves on the back of the control valve body there are two springs and one spool for each pump. when i look them up online the two springs are showing the same part number and the spool is showing the same part number as the spools in the travel priority valve. i have disassembled all and can see they are not the same. how do i get the correct parts. any help please

drag1line

Sir,
Your nearest KOBELCO dealer is Hayden Machinery in Springfield.
They can help you or contact KOBELCO in Texas for assistance.

cooberb78

Occupation
automotive technician
Ok thanks drag1line I was looking things up wrong anyway. Back to the drawing board but thanks for the info