• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Site with older dozers and logging equipment

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Thats a good site Jeff. Its got some impressive and interesting stuff on there. :yup

Jeff D.

Did ya see that D10 that went over the edge?:eek:

Wooo-doggy somebody was lucky!!:yup

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Yeah, I don't know if you can tell by the picture but the seat probably isn't the stock color anymore. :bouncegri

544D10

Occupation
Lucas & Mercier Construction Co.
:Banghead Awsome find, you suppose the guy driving that 10 had his seat belt on??

Jeff D.

you suppose the guy driving that 10 had his seat belt on??
I sure hope for his sake.

Yeah, there's alot of neat stuff on there. I read a section about starting the old Cat's with the pony motors. It said it could take upto 10-15 mintues of turning over before they'de finally come to life if it was real cold when the Cat's engine was older/worn.:eek: Sheesh!!

It's interesting to see how the dozers have changed, and in alot of ways not changed(much), in all these years.

Deas Plant

THAT D10N in trouble.

Hi, Folks.
I hate to burst anyone's favourite bubbles but that D10N is really a Cat D11N. The D10N's didn't have two exhaust stacks and I never saw one with all those railings around the deck either.

That IS a good site and thanks for reminding me of it.

CAT245ME

Occupation
Cat 972H Loader operator
I thought at first it was an original D10, they had the twin stacks but you can be sure that the operators life flashed before his eyes as he was going over.:eek: , I bet he still hasn't stoped shakeing:bouncegri

Last edited: