• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Site rookie saying Hi

max diyer

Occupation
18-wheeler driver
Hello everyone. I just found your site and it looks to be a excellent forum.
I drive a 18-wheeler for a living. I usually pull a bulk pneumatic tanker, but I sometimes hook up to a dump or lowboy trailer. I own a old, worn out 580-C.
I have a friend that has a scrap yard and excavating business. I usually go over and play around on something. I grew up on a farm. Other than all the usual farm machinery, we had a International TD-4 track loader. My Dad was the township road supervisor for a while, so I got to operate all the equipment.

badranman

Charter Member
Occupation
Owner Cutting Edge Construction Limited
Glad to see you here Max. I think you'll enjoy this forum and all the great people that use it. :Cowboy

woberlin

Occupation
excavating contractor/bodyshop owner
Welcome! This is a great site. The people are very knowledgeble, and friendly.

max diyer

Occupation
18-wheeler driver
Thanks guys! I was impressed with the site, when I first viewed it. So I joined. I'm glad to be here.

lamarbur

Charter Member
Occupation
part time excavator/backhoe operator
welcome to the site. Lot's of great information here and a great bunch of people willing to help one another.