• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Simon-RO 110-1 rear outriggers/user manuals

styxplo

Occupation
EE
I just purchased a used Simon-RO 110-1 boom crane to use while I'm building my house. The truck is an 83 GMC Topkick with a cat 3208. It doesn't have the rear A-frame outriggers. I am trying to locate a used set and I'm not having any luck. Is anyone aware of any salvage yards or anyone who sells used parts for these. Also I'm trying to find any info or manuals for it Thanks

Tugger

I have a full subframe with rear outriggers from a National 500c.The rear outriggers are mounted separately and slip over the truck frame.Might work for you

styxplo

Occupation
EE
I couldn't find the private message once they changed the format, but I started a conversation with you. I'm interested in the outriggers.