• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Should I buy a W24C

TCTOWS

So here is the deal I have the opportunity to buy a Case W24C it is in good shape, 4 real good tires, 4 in 1 bucket. I really have no use for a loader but I have always wanted one. Selling price is 8k.

The seller says the only bad thing about it is it is 2 wheel dr, But I can't find a two wheel drive option during my search. Also it has a drive shaft for both axles. Any idea what he is talking about?

I own a towing company and could use it for loading scrap vehicles but would have to get/ build forks. It really is a waste of money but I want it what are your thoughts.

TCTOWS

Thank you guys, it was a poor investment in the first place and I needed someone to slap me out of my stupidity.