1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Short video of my 544D10

Discussion in 'Forklifts/Telehandlers' started by 544D10, Apr 19, 2007.

1. 544D10

544D10 Well-Known Member

Lucas & Mercier Construction Co.
  2. JBL

JBL Well-Known Member

The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process. :beatsme

3. jazak

jazak Senior Member

Worked for me.......

4. JDOFMEMI

JDOFMEMI Senior Member

nice driving on the slope there.
    I like the swivel forks.

5. iceberg210

iceberg210 Well-Known Member

When I first tried last night it didn't work either I think mainly because it probably had to upload it to the internet or go through some sort of screening technique.
    Boy what I wouldn't give for those swivel forks sometimes. By the way how do they effect load capacity?

6. 544D10

544D10 Well-Known Member

Lucas & Mercier Construction Co.
    The swing carriage is supposed to only be rated for half capacity when not in the straight ahead position; so 5,000lbs would be the limit. What really limits it though is the hydraulics. When swung to either side if the load is really heavy sometimes you cant move it.