• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

sevice manuals

uffex

Occupation
Admin
komatsu PC 220 manual

Looking for komatsu PC 220-6 service manual and hydraulic schematics

Appreciate a generous help
Good day Bob
Can help with the -6 Hydraulic schematic if you are still in need.
Kind regards
Uffex

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Does anyone know if there are any owner manuals or shop manuals available online for an Akerman H12BLC excavator? thanks!
Good day
Sorry just found your request sorry Akerman never made any manuals but I have circuit diagrams and lots of notes you are welcome to PM me.
Kind regards
Uffex

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
I am sure with all the members on here we would be able to make one heck of a library. The only thing I would recommend is that you have to have a lease have couple of posts to be able to download so we don't get one time posters and goups that are going to download them and try to sell them on there site to us.

TVA

I am sure with all the members on here we would be able to make one heck of a library. The only thing I would recommend is that you have to have a lease have couple of posts to be able to download so we don't get one time posters and goups that are going to download them and try to sell them on there site to us.
I’m all for the library, and security too!

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
I believe that Tool-Kings suggestion is a very good however to be transporting the complete binder around the web may prove to be slow and binding, may I suggest the manuals are edited large sections in those I have read are with reference to safety and other subjects while necessary could well be a duplication in each manual. The Electric and Hydraulic schematics would be at the top of the list for necessary documents needed to help a repair project. May be access could be on an exchange basis or policed in some way.
Just my thoughts on the subject.
Kind regards
Uffex

cric8192

I am looking for service manual for 314C cat excavator as well as cat 420D backhoe.
Thanks-

AleyDokta

Looking for Kubota KX161-3@ operators manual.
I have some wsm but it doesn't contain anything I need. Thank you.

Pepe

Occupation
Retired
Hello
I am looking for a D4E caterpiller engine diagram - This is to rebuild an engine
Thanks
Hi did you get the engine info you wanted. I have a parts manual for this model with powershift D4E.JPG but does not show full engine only block etc eg. Serial: 48V52811 --up. I will enclose block pic if any help

Highwater1

Seeking manuals for a TD20e. Some debate about whether it's a 1975 or 1978, but definitely not a C as it starts on diesel..

Highwaterfarmstead - gmail.com

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
I know I posted this some place before but just thought I try one more time here:

Looking for someone who has a copy of an old Euclid service manual. Think the best one for what I need would be an R30, 35 or R50. 71TD, 74TD and others.

I am just looking for a scan of one or two pages that show the adjustment procedure for rear wheel bearings.

Glen Bell

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator at a coal mine
Anyone have service manual for cat 216B skid steer? I have owner's/maintenance manual but not very in-depth. Don't have serial # handy but it's a 2005.

Thx,
Glen