• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Service/PM Stickers

GregsHD

Occupation
Self Employed HD Mechanic
Wondering what you guys use for service stickers, I've used little sticker machines which I find tedious, and static cling which stay on some of the time. I always write on the filters the due at hours with a sharpie but that isn't good enough for some operators. Any recommended sticker companies? I'd like to have some custom easy to remove stickers made up. But I'm still going to write on the filters!:D

Mike L

Occupation
Self employed field mechanic
I just write on the filters since I'm the one who pays attention to the hours. In our trucks I just use masking tape and a sharpie

pajibson

Google "oil change stickers" there's a bunch of companies out there. Somebody's bound to have one that will work for you. Some of the company's will custom make them for you

FSERVICE

I get mine at the local auto supply house, come in packs of 100 (made for the windshield oil changes) but have a place for other notes the last had a penzoil emblem on the bottom of it but im not picky!!:) lol

jeff112

I just went to a local sign co in my town they printed a header that I wanted hour date exc, and space to fill in with sharpi what I wanted on the vinal to keep track of service to be due, Works very good you design what you want,you can even put your co logo on it if you want!

Dualie

i use a std. brother P touch lable maker and put them under hood or some where out of direct sunlight and it works fantasic for me. i also put one on the upper left hand corner of the windshield when the last major service was done.

RobVG

Occupation
17 excavators and a stewpot of other stuff
+1 on the P-touch. I label my filter racks in the shop with by Equipment and part numbers.

Makes it easy to order when they're getting low.

Tradesman

Occupation
Contractor
I have a label maker and make a label each for next oil and filter for the truck and hydraulic filter for the crane and put them on the instrument cluster, stating the hours for the next service. Along with clearance hight and plate no.

oilchangesticker

Wondering what you guys use for service stickers, I've used little sticker machines which I find tedious, and static cling which stay on some of the time. I always write on the filters the due at hours with a sharpie but that isn't good enough for some operators. Any recommended sticker companies? I'd like to have some custom easy to remove stickers made up. But I'm still going to write on the filters!:D

If you are still looking for these http://www.oilchangestickers.com/prod-76-2-184-12/heavy-equipment-service-sticker.htm
www.oilchangestickers.com heavy equipment service label

DIYDAVE

I've got a coupla rolls of 'em layin around here, somewhere, got 'em in a box lot at an auction. Still prefer usin a paint marker, and writin on the filter, less of a walk, to get 'em...;)

92U 3406

Occupation
Wrench Bender
We just use stickers that we sharpie in the info on. They work pretty good. Never fall off and if its not -20 out they generally peel off pretty easy.

hamza haroon

Hey there, are you talking about this kind of machine? https://dealermarketingsupplies.com/products/oil-change-sticker-printer-machine

Michael Reid

I've compiled a list or category of equipment service stickers. Please let me know if you have any suggestions to create or customize stickers that you can use.

https://designsnprint.com/printing/labels-tags/78-custom-service-stickers-for-equipment.html
dnp-31584337-83770022.jpg