• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Service, Operators, parts, Manual, Bomag BW100ADL

Dwan Hall

Occupation
Self Employed
Picked up a Bomag BW100ADL that was repainted and no stickers were left on it so Im looking to replace the stickers, warning lables, and other notes.
Any help? pictures? or links to websites with pictures?
Also looking for all the related manuals.

Dwan

Attachments

• bomag bw100adl.jpg
    bomag bw100adl.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 2,555

Dwan Hall

Occupation
Self Employed
BRL,

Tried that site first. when I get down to a particular piece of equipment the pages stop loading. I have tried it from 3 different computers. have tried the other sites from other countrys and they work but I only read english. (and sometimes not to well). Have tried to e-mail there info site and I get it back with no such address. (info@bomag.com) straight from a link on the american site. I will try to call but ofcorse I uasualy think about it after 3 or 4 in the afternoon and they are closed. and of corse tomarrow is Turkey Day.

By the way everybody have a Happy Thanskgiving.

BRL

Bummer!

Since I'm loafing on a holiday weekend I tried it also. I was able to get to your piece of equipment, although it was labeled an AD 3 vs an ADL, so there are probably slight differences. Anyway, my guess is the 3 computers you tried do not have the software Adobe Acrobat, or an Acrobat "Reader". The info on their equipment was produced with Adobe & are in .pdf format. Most web sites will tell you this & provide a link to get the reader. You can download the free reader here: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

So the page "seems" to stop working at that point because the link is looking for your Adobe to open it, to show you the page. These are big files so if you are on a slow connection even if you have the program, it will seem to stop even though in the back ground the .pdf file is actually opening, it just doesn't really show anything on the screen while it is doing so.

The info on that link is just the sales "brochure" about the equipment, and at 4 pages long contains a lot of info actually. You will still need to contact them or one of their dealers directly to get the stuff you are looking for. Good luck.

Dwan Hall

Occupation
Self Employed
Thanks. I do have acrobat reader but for some reason it was not opening it. conection speed is 512 cable' Will have to call them on monday. I did manage to trace down a bad wire conection on the viberator cirt. fixt it and am happy with the unit.

thanks again for your time

Dwan