• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Service/Operators manual for 2000 Hitachi ZAxis 120

Dan83

Hi guys forgive me if this is posted in the wrong place, but I'm looking for an operator or service manual for my Hitachi ZAxis 120 excavator in either PDF or printed format. I'm mainly looking for correct greasing procedures, service intervals, and just some general information to help be become more familiar with the machine itself. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!:usa

shopguy

Can anyone help even with greasing procedures?

I guess you know already but be sure to ckeck the grease tub for oil or water and put in new grease also just put a few shots in the fittings in the swing gear then swing it about 45degrees and put a few more till you get all way around too much in one spot will blow the seal out.Hope this helps till you get the book.

Last edited: