• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Service manuals?

teberhard

I just bought my first backhoe a couple days ago. Its a 580k 4wd. Where can I get a full service manual?

I would like to service it right away. Is there anything unusual about these machines or should everything be straight forward? What fluid does the front and rear diff take?

chroniekon

Not sure about the 580. I just purchased an old john deere and found a manual on ebay for $139. That seemed high, so I checked the dealer just for grins. Exact same manual was $78. And , they offered it on CD for $41.

NHGus

Occupation
Fabricator/welder
I bought a 580K service manual on ebay from a place called Techmedia, it was some where near $200(much cheaper than my local dealer quoted me) and got the operators manual through the local dealer. I'm using Case transaxle fluid in the rear diff, the front diff calls for Case(or equivalent) 135-H EP gear lube. So far I've found maintenance and getting parts to be very easy for the 580K, everything is pretty easy to get to.

Bala

about 3 years ago I was helping a friend with a gearbox problem on his 580E, I found a tractor forum in the UK that has a case section and the guy that gave me info new the ins and outs of cases. he had upload copys of the manuals for 580E and 580sk.
I have these manuals in pdf, the 580E on is 76mb and the 580sk is 147mb
I dont know where I downloaded them from it was a file sharing site, but they are probably still there if you can find them

vcolper

Occupation
Engineering Manager
Hello,
I'm looking for an operators and service manual for a 1999 JCB 1CX (208s) mini digger. I just purcahsed it and need to figure out how to operate it need to repair some wiring and for future repairs.
If anyone could send the PDF file I'd truly apprciate it.

Thanks,

Vic

vcolper

Occupation
Engineering Manager
Thanks to Dave I have the operators manual and Service manual on PDF.
I need some seals and bushings, but I cant identify them by part nubmer or description. Is there an exploded parts view/ list. SInce I'm new with this equipment I dont know the correct terms/names for many parts.
Thanks,

Vic
Guayama, PR

Gadget_man

I have recently bought a 2003 Terex 860 SE 4x4 TLB for use on the farm. I can’t get an Owner’s manual for the machine (Agents or e-bay).

Does anybody maybe have a manual in PDF format? Any help will be appreciated!

AnBros

Occupation
Landscaper
about 3 years ago I was helping a friend with a gearbox problem on his 580E, I found a tractor forum in the UK that has a case section and the guy that gave me info new the ins and outs of cases. he had upload copys of the manuals for 580E and 580sk.
I have these manuals in pdf, the 580E on is 76mb and the 580sk is 147mb
I dont know where I downloaded them from it was a file sharing site, but they are probably still there if you can find them

Any chance you remember the name of the uk forum, or anything that will point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Last edited:

Bala

i believe it was here,

http://www.ssbtractor.com/wwwboard/Case_tractors.html

the date on my files is 04/04/2008,

Not sure if you can go back through the posts on the site and find them, may be a bit of a task

they were downloaded off a host share site,

if you cant find them and someone can tell me how where to upload to a share site i will be happy to try,

If you need a special bit let me know and i will see if I can send it to you

cheers

Doug Reno

Occupation
Retired and working real hard at it!!!
Hello,
This is a bit off subject, but I am required to post three replies to existing threads before I can start one of my own. I am in dire need of wiring diagrams for Cat 416C hoe
Regards and sorry,
Doug Reno

Tinkerer

If you have a service or parts manual it is quite easy to send it in an email if it is already in a .pdf document. Put it in a zip file (compressed) and email it. That is how I do it with a PC. I do not know how, if you have a Mac computer. I scanned every page of the service manual for my Case 680C and have it in a .pdf document.

tiggerdigger

early model 420E IT service manual wanted

If anyone can help me I was wondering if there is any online service manuals out there for free or relatively cheap?

chiefsr

Tinkerer,

Do you happen to have a service manual for the 680 series E? I am searching for that one.

Thanks!

If you have a service or parts manual it is quite easy to send it in an email if it is already in a .pdf document. Put it in a zip file (compressed) and email it. That is how I do it with a PC. I do not know how, if you have a Mac computer. I scanned every page of the service manual for my Case 680C and have it in a .pdf document.

Tinkerer

No, sorry I don't have one for an E series. Ebay will be about the only place you will find one. Be prepared to spend $150.00 to $190.00 for a new reprint or a nice used one. Any certain section you need. My engine manual is the same as the E series tractor. You have a Case 336D in yours

Eradz

Tinkerer,

I just bought a case 680ck B series backhoe, would the C series service manual work on my B series or atleast give me the basics? I just want to go through and check all fluids and look at the brake system. I know my master cylinder isnt working. Im by far no mechanic and do IT / computer work for a living, so need all the help I can get!

Thanks,

Eradz

Tinkerer

Sorry Eradz the 680B is an entirely different machine from the 680C. Here is a link to the online Case parts book. When you open it go to the upper RH corner and find the green bar- that will expand the it to full screen. then you can go to the very bottom of the page and close to the center you will find two little boxes. By selecting one or the other your page will show the parts book as a list or picture of the parts.
http://partstore.casece.com/us/parts-search.html#epc::mr52734ag4305242
You can buy the 680B service manual on Ebay for about $140.00. It will have everything you need to know and you are going to need it.

Last edited:

Eradz

Sorry Eradz the 680B is an entirely different machine from the 680C. Here is a link to the online Case parts book. When you open it go to the upper RH corner and find the green bar- that will expand the it to full screen. then you can go to the very bottom of the page and close to the center you will find two little boxes. By selecting one or the other your page will show the parts book as a list or picture of the parts.
http://partstore.casece.com/us/parts-search.html#epc::mr52734ag4305242
You can buy the 680B service manual on Ebay for about $140.00. It will have everything you need to know and you are going to need it.

Tinkerer,

Thx for the reply, I have been checking out the case site. It is really really good. Looks like ill have to breakdown and get one of those expensive service manuals!

Eradz