• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Service Manual Trading Post

wlhequipment

Occupation
Mechanic
Could you email me a copy also?
Firstly, welcome. Second, that post that you're responding to from Tool King was from a few years ago, having to do with a 555 backhoe, not the 410L I was talking about. Didn't know if you knew that. Finally, maybe introduce yourself a bit before going right to asking for manuals :)

wlhequipment

Occupation
Mechanic
It's been awhile since I've shared my Dropbox link here. I keep all my manuals on there. Lots off odd stuff I work on. Feel free to peruse and help yourselves.

Also, I just picked up a Deere 401C. Looking for an O/O on that if anyone has one. Thanks and happy new year!

wlhequipment

Occupation
Mechanic
Someone just shared this with me, so I'll pass it along:

The page apparently crashes a lot, but it has the O/O manuals at least. I found the 401 I was looking for, and the 410 I wanted a week or so ago.

simonsrplant

Occupation
Heavy Duty Off Road RSE
Looking for a manual or information for a Volvo WG64 truck or D12B engine. Mine is a 98 but I'll take any information available if anyone has any.

Kemper

Anyone have a manual for a case 580 super N or have the procedure for injector removal/install

Newbie007

Any person willing to trade a Deere TM-1419 for a TM-1420? or a DB-1356 ? All in PDF. This is for a Deere 310C backhoe loader.

Any person willing to trade a Deere TM-1419 for a TM-1420? or a DB-1356 ? All in PDF. This is for a Deere 310C backhoe loader.
Hello hosspuller, I know this is a bit late but I have TM-1419 in PDF and would love to trade for TM-1420.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Hello hosspuller, I know this is a bit late but I have TM-1419 in PDF and would love to trade for TM-1420.

I think I might have what you are looking for . I have tons of pdf manuals . i will look when I get to the house