• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Service Manual for New Holland L220

StumpyWally

Liv'in the Dream ---------------> in Ballston, NY
Occupation
PE Civil Eng'r, Computer Sys. Mgr., Retired
I finally located & bought a PDF of the service manual for a NH L220 from a vendor on TradeBit.
Unfortunately, unlike some previous manuals I've gotten from TradeBit, this one seems to be lacking
in several respects, despite its 974-page bulk.
  1. It is in just PDF image format, not PDF OCR or searchable format.
  2. It does not contain page #'s.
  3. It does NOT contain a cover/title page, a table of contents, or an index.
  4. The sections of the manual were advertised as follows, but the content pages don't seem to match
    exactly:
    01 Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical & Electronic System
    02 Engine & PTO
    03 Transmission Drive & PTO Out
    04 Axles, Brake & Steering
    05 Frame & Cab
    06 Frame Positioning
    07 Tool Positioning
    08 Hitch & Working Tool
    09 Excavating & Landscaping
    10 Electrical & Hydraulic Schematic
I think I can fix the 1st two issues, but with regards to #3 & #4, if anyone has a service manual for a
New Holland L220 skid steer, & is willing to share a scan of the cover/title page, the table of
contents, & the index (if it has one), please let me know.

Comparatively speaking, I didn't pay much for this manual on TradeBit (about $60, vs its outrageous
cost of about $500 from NH). Nevertheless, this item on TradeBit is inferior & is misrepresented,
in my opinion. I would like to fix it for myself & also make it available to members.

StumpyWally

Occupation

StumpyWally

Occupation
Update on my service manual problem with TradeBit...The manual vendor came up with a complete BS response to my complaints, so I contacted TradeBit customer support, & they reviewed my complaint & his response, & refunded my money in full.

So, I can continue to refer others to TradeBit, based on my positive experience with their Customer Support.