• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

service manual for hitachi UH083

mahajaus

hello guys,

i'm looking for the service or maintenance manual for a hitachi UH083 travel device
can anyone help me ???

kind regards,

mahajaus

Attachments

• uh083 hitachi travel divice.jpg
    uh083 hitachi travel divice.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 77

Piston

Hello, I am wondering if it would be possible to get a copy of these manuals as well? I just purchased a UH083LC and one of my final drives are leaking hydraulic fluid. Also I would like a manual just for reference to many other things.

In the parts diagram posted, I'm suspecting that on mine, #55 is the o ring I would need to replace. Is it possible to do this with the track still on, or does it need to come off?

Thank you.

wejo

Hi all,
Iam new here, looking for service / maintenance/parts manual for excavator Hitachi UH 083 /yearmodel 1985 . Anyone got it? and will share.... my email: wejo.58@gmail.com
And from what year began the model UH 083...I think the UH07-7 is the same model aswell? and for how many years it was for sale?? Thanks :)

Phpi

Hi guys,
Looking for wiring diagram for UH 083. Got charging problems and previous repairs have chopped and changed wires. need to check wiring is correct. So wiring diag would be very helpful.

regards Phpi