• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Service manual D5h series 2

Jakebreak

Occupation
operator/pipelayer/mechanic
Would anyone happen to know where I could find a service manual for our dozer cat wants $700 for a new one eBay has a lot for $300-400 serial #8rc06101

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.

Jakebreak

Occupation
That is true i can’t believe how much they are but it’s like gold their worth something thanks nige

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
I don't get that way of thinking. When the cost of a manual equates to no more than maybe 2-3 billable hours for a dealer tech depending on whether you're buying it new or used that's cheap in my book.

And let's face it if you ever sell the machine you can re-sell the manual separately on eBay and get your money back.

Jakebreak

Occupation
Thanks nige I finally got a good service manual off eBay I appreciate it it has already come in handy