• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Selling my CT332, what should I get?

BlackbeardMX

Guy wants to buy my CT332. He's offering about what I paid for the thing in 2009. I've only put 400 hours on it since then (it has 1500 total). I thought about selling it and upgrading to a newer model if I can find one for the same money. I will have around $40K to spend. JD, Case, Cat and Bobcat are my only options due to dealerships in my area. Cat and JD are the best dealers around here. I want a nice quiet cab and I dont want any smaller machine than what I have now. Cat salesman said a 289C is probably what I need but he's not sure if he can find one for that price. If I cant get a newer, nicer machine for $40K I will just keep what I have. What ya'll think?

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
You may have a hard time finding anything better for that money. Kick in 10K or so and you have a better chance.

biggrader

Occupation
Owner/Operator
If you only average 70 hrs a year I would probably keep it. The newer skidsteers are bringing a lot more than the 40,000 mark, and how much money do you want to tie up for those few hours.

buckfever

Finding a machine like you are looking for in that price range in tough. We where looking for the same thing about a month ago and could not find squat. They either had a ton of hours or where really close to a new price. Ended up buying a new JD 333e. With the finance rates there running right now it didn't make sense to buy something used with low hours only to save 10'000.

Last edited: