• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Second Annual Southern California Playday

carlsharp

This post copied from the Antique Caterpillar Enthusiasts Forum

Saturday, November 1st, 2008 in Chino Hills, CA, 91709

It's that time again! The weather is cooling off, and most of the summer/fall truck and tractor shows are over.
So what better time to gather with friends and Old Cats for a PLAYDAY!

This year we have a 3 acre sloping site that needs to be leveled for an arena, so there is plenty of room for one and all. All makes and models, tracks and wheels, are welcome. Dirt movers like dozers, scrapers, graders, rippers and subsoilers are appreciated.

For those with heavy toys to unload there is a JD 444 loader and a 4000 lb forklift on site.

Please inform your friends that may not read this board, everyone is welcome.

If you plan to attend please PM or email me your contact info and what you might bring. I will reply with details. We are out in the hills with no physical address to map. Also I need a headcount for lunch.

See you there!

See some video from last year at: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=carl4043

carlsharp

This is shaping up to be quite an event, so far we have a Twenty Two, two D4s, three D2s, a D6 Cat/can, and a '53 High Output D8.

Maybes include a D7 Cat/can, JD 40c, JD Model D and DW-10.

As far as pull toys there are two rotary scrapers, two pull graders and a subsoiler.

There are more pieces signing up everyday, don't miss the fun!

CS

hktom

Hello Carl. The YouTube videos are great. I would not miss next years (2009) event for the world. Please keep us posted and put me on your mailing list if you have one. Thanks. Tom