• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

SEC Bucket

JDOFMEMI

They are Chinese made buckets, and if you need a cheap bucket to do light duty work in topsoil or such they are OK, but if you work in hard ground or rock, look out. They are made of mild dteel, and the welding practices are not up to the standards of a quality bucket.
This is definatley a case of "You get what you pay for"

Jim

So, SEC Buckets are light buckets?

But I know SEC has the heavy duty bucket too.

JDOFMEMI

Its the "Heavy Duty" ones I am talking about.
I would not even want to imagine the light ones

raolela

Occupation
sell used construction machines
If you want to buy good bucket, then you can choose the bucket from LIUGONG company or other company.

kmenon

I am looking for an SEC bucket supplier in Australia, does anyone know the company website or details of the supplier.

thanks

ddigger

Occupation
contractor,owner operater
It took me less than a week to ruin a brand new so called heavy duty sec bucket on my 330l. Never again.

raolela

Occupation
sell used construction machines
hehe, how to say, I really undertstand what Jerry said: "You get what you pay for"

But not stand for china-made is noty good product. just because you don't choose good supplier/.....or good bucket per your own condition

AGA-PARTS

Occupation
General Manager
If I was you I wouldn`t buy any Chinese brand buckets , I would buy Italian brand name.
Even for my Russian clients, I buy from Italian suppliers and they ship from Italy to Russia.

concretepumps

Occupation
sales
Although I am a Chinese, and I'm familiar with this field, I don't know which one is SEC Bucket.

I have checked their site, there was even no adress, phone, fax,etc, only an email. How to show it is from China?

MTI Mark

The company I work for, that being Mining Technologies International, can rebuild your old buckets, or build you new replacement buckets for loaders and excavators of all kinds. We have several bucket lip styles and ground engagemnt tools to meet whatever needs you have. Price may not be the cheapest on the market, but you will get quality product. MTI has manufacturing and rebuild facilities in the US and Canada, but ship globally.
They can do simple lip replacements with striaght, spade, easy fill, and toothed lip systems, using hard plate or cast lip systems. Or they can make and replace the worn out plates in your bucket, add wear strips, shoes and buttons, teeth, replace and linebore the pin bosses and bushings, etc. so when you get your bucket back it is in excellent reliable condition.
If anyone is interested, either go to MTi's website below for contact info, or feel free to shoot me an email and I will get you in contact with the proper persons.

email: mark.mcintosh@mti.ca

Jim

If I was you I wouldn`t buy any Chinese brand buckets , I would buy Italian brand name.
Even for my Russian clients, I buy from Italian suppliers and they ship from Italy to Russia.

Hi AGA-Parts, I don't think SEC can represent all the Chinese brand buckets. I even don't see one SEC bucket in China. From the internet, I am told that SEC is bad, as they use the bad materials. But that is not the whole story of Chinese bucket. We do the attachments too, including the buckets, and we use AR400, or T-1 and MS steel. The quality of attachments made in China has improved a lot actually.

If you had a chance, you are welcome to China to have a look.

DigDug

Ive seen a SEC bucket with a little use on it and it was ripped apart. They are junk . My opinion.